Tuesday 6 August 2013

Vintage Red...enough said!



Red is such a standout, make a statement, look at me colour that you only need a few key pieces in your home to brighten up your surroundings. I have just a few vintage red pieces in my home and I just love them! Have a look at a small sample of what red vintage items are available from other Australian Etsy vintage sellers currently, click on the link of each photo and have a closer look at their vintage shop, I'm sure you'll find something to love! Lisa xx



Vintage U.S Army Flag Kit Signal Corps Canvas Bag 2 Red and White Flags on Sticks
Little Flea Vintage
Antique Crocheted Milk Jug Cover. Cream & Red Glass Beads. Afternoon Tea Party
Button Broker


Picking Apples Vintage Print Childrens Book page Retro Red Black White
Rosemyne Vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment